A lot happens in the kitchen, the proverbial heart of the home. No matter how different our lifestyles are, a lot of activity takes place around the kitchen: from cooking to eating with family and friends. Not only do we socialize in the kitchen, getting together with family and friends over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, the kitchen is one place that needs to be both beautiful and functional. Styles from french colonial to contemporary modern are easily replicated and most often at a price that will pleasantly surprise you.
Steps to renovating your home
- Make an appointment with us to view the your property
- Share your wish list and thoughts for the space in question
- We adapt your wishes and style into a visual by creating a mood board
- We provide a cost estimate for the project
- You provide feedback and we adapt the designs and budget to your needs
- A final quote is provided
- You accept the quotation and a project management timeline is drawn up
- Work commences on your renovation.